MISSIONAL OPPORTUNITIES - H2O: GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN
H20 is a missional pioneer church plant in the suburbs of Gothenburg Sweden. Here are three great opportunities to work in a multi-cultural and post-Christian, secular community.
We have a good team but we are still in need of more team members to help in the following areas:
A. Children and Youth Ministry Leader
- Run kids club
- Run kids camp
- Godly play
B. Resident Missional Leaders
- Strategically move to Northern Angered (Lövgärdet, Gårdsten, Rannebergen or Angered Centrum)
- Build a local team, establish missional practices and gather people in small groups that can develop
into faith communities.
C. Strategic Information Communicator
- Social media, building communication with people locally and people outside who are interested
- Webmaster, responsible for development of content and design
- Written communication such as folders and posters
If you are interested in this position or learning more about Christian Associates, please fill out our Contact Form and specify your interest in one of our Missional Opportunities at H2O by clicking here.
To learn more about the ministry of H2O in Gothenburg, Sweden please click here.
A suitable candidate would need to be interviewed by leaders of H2O and go through the Christian Associates missionary application process.